St. Stephen’s is an multicultural congregation, with members representing several ethnic groups, races and cultures. The congregation gathers for worship at 10 am on Sundays and church festivals, to celebrate Holy Eucharist and engage in Christian formation.
St. Stephen’s Anglican Church was built in 1913, on a piece of land donated by Mr. Alexander Easson Evans. The church came into being to serve the residents of Burquitlam, and grew out of the strong desire and commitment of the people.
The Parish of St. Stephen Parish Purpose
As a caring Community of Believers in Jesus Christ;
to worship God, to learn His Word and to practice our belief
through the power of the Holy Spirit.