Beginning on Sunday, August 16, we will have worship with Holy Eucharist (also known as Holy Communion or the Lord's Supper). The service will include 15-20 people in our Parish Hall and as many as would like to join us on Zoom. Our worship will include Bible readings, a reflection, and singing for those at home led by a soloist in-person.
We will have our large TV hooked up so that those who are in-person can see those who are on Zoom and a camera set up so that those who are in the room can be seen by those on Zoom.
For Sundays in August, we invite young people to join their families for worship in person or at home.
Please note: At this time we are not taking reservations for in-person participation in worship. You may simply arrive after 9:50 AM for worship on Sunday. The following are important for you to read before attending:
- In-person participants are asked to follow the standard precautions being encouraged by our public health authorities -- stay home if you are sick in any way or if you are at high risk from COVID-19, and maintain physical distancing and frequent hand-washing.
- In-person worship participants are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Holy Eucharist will be offered in one-kind only. Please listen for and follow directions.
- In-person participants will not sing with our soloist (who will be set apart from the congregation, facing away from them while singing).
- There will not be a coffee hour or a time of socializing after worship. Our in-person participants will have time to return home before the Zoom Coffee Hour begins at 11:30 AM.
- We have limited our washrooms to single stalls and ask that they are used by one person at a time, and we have set up a one-way flow of traffic to them from the Parish Hall.
- We will be maintaing a list of in-person participants to aid in contact tracing should someone who attends become ill with COVID-19. You will need to provide your name, phone number, and email address.
The Zoom link information is:
Meeting ID: 820 4853 6733
Dial In: 778 907 2071